Our six core values – Service, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Diversity, and Excellence (STRIDE) are grounded in the principle that students will be leaders and individuals who will change the future of their communities and the business field at large. These values shape our existence and inspire us to do what is right, serve our community, work hard, and learn as much as we can. At S-BYW our core values are treated as a matter of obligation.
- Service: At S-BYW our goal is to be of service. We work hard to ensure that future generations of women succeed and contribute to the success of others.
- Teamwork: At S-BYW we strive to build a community of life-long learners. We take on responsibility for helping others by being part of and contributing fully to the team.
- Respect: At S-BYW we respect our core values and the dignity of each student, teacher, parent, school leader, and member of the community at large. We develop a strong sense of respect for self, others, and the community.
- Integrity: At S-BYW we believe in high morals and ethical standards. We represent the highest standards of personal and professional ethics in all aspects of our school. We comply fully with the rules and practices that govern S-BYW.
- Diversity: At S-BYW we embrace and celebrate cultural and educational differences. We foster an atmosphere that supports and encourages diversity and community involvement.
- Excellence: At S-BYW we foster the spirit of leadership and innovation. We lead by example in our school, homes, and communities. We expect the best from the members of our school community. We strive to produce and deliver the highest quality of work and service.